Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first day in the Airport

The first day i came to Atlanta i had a hard time in the airport. I had never been in an airport as big as Atlanta's Airport and many things happened before i was be able to come to the exit. First, my baggage was so big that i had some problems to pick up it and then ,to walk with it from one place to another. My boyfriend, who cames with me, was stopped for almost thirty minutes, trying to explain why he will be in this city for a long time with a tourist visa and due to this , i had to pass all the way alone and worried by him. By fortune he could go in, but like it that was not enough, the most difficult was, try to understand what people were talking to me, i did not undestand much, maybe because i was confused and nervous and unfortunately, i had to answer all the time airport worker's about directions because i was lost. Finally, i could rise the exit and my boyfriend was waiting for me there. My first arrive to Atlanta was not easy, but that was not so bad after all, because next time in whatever airport, i would be self confidence because my english is better and i will not be scared about anything . Now i get the lessons of my first experienece.

No comments: